A to Z List 2019: B is for Beer
A to Z: The Ultimate Luxury Lifestyles List is duPont Registry Tampa Bay‘s annual compendium of the best our region has to offer. Each year we choose a different set of categories and then select businesses that are top-of-the-line in each category. This year: Art to Zinfandel (and everything luxurious in between).
The Bay area has become a craft beer mecca, with 80-plus breweries and tasting rooms to choose from. We can’t list them all, but we can’t not list these:
• The pioneers at Dunedin Brewery and TBBC (formerly known as Tampa Bay Brewing Company), who’ve been brewing since the mid-’90s
• Cigar City Brewing, whose national reach and local mentorship arguably jump-started the craft beer scene as we know it
• The St. Pete successes Green Bench Brewing Company and 3 Daughters Brewing, who not only make great beers but have also created family-friendly environments that feel quintessentially St. Pete
• Ybor’s Coppertail Brewing Co., known for tasteful collaborations with artists and a tasty partnership with S&V Kitchen
• Big Storm Brewing Co., whose creative ambitions and award-winning beers have launched taprooms in Clearwater, Odessa and Cape Coral
• And St. Pete’s Cycle Brewing, whose Cream and Sugar Please is better than breakfast.